Sunday, November 23, 2008

Boom De Ya Da!

"It never gets old, huh?"
"nope"
"It kinda makes you wanna...break into song?"
"Yupp"

I love the mountains, I love the clear blue sky
I love big bridges,
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world, and all it's sights and sounds


Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada


I love the ocean,
I love real dirty things
I love to go fast,
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world and all it's craziness
Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada
I love tornadoes,
I love arachnids
I love hot magma,
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world, Its such a brilliant place


Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, BoomdeyadaBoomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada, BoomdeyadaBoomdeyada, Boomdeyada, Boomdeyada

******

Something to perk up your day! :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love love love love this song too..

Jas said...

hehee.. i love this song! <3